The power couple Ranveer-Deepika released a joint statement about their wedding at the beginning of this month. On 14th and 15th, November 2018 Bollywood’s Bajirao got married to his Mastani. They tied the knot in a traditional Konkani and North Indian style wedding.
1. The engagement ring features a cushion-cut diamond set in platinum and is estimated to be around Rs 2.1 crore.
2. Vandana Mohan of The Wedding Design Company and Backstage Productions has entrusted the responsibility of planning and executing the wedding. The Delhi-based company have been designing and organizing events across India and internationally too for 15 years now.
5. From their weddings to post-wedding, the couple are dressed in stunning. She wore a different kind of chundadi for her wedding which became a talk of the town. It was written “Saubhagyavati Bhava” on it which reflected the traditional beliefs to carry it forward from generation to generation. Now we can’t wait for their post-wedding outfits.
6. Ranveer Singh’s looks were styled by his favourite Nitasha Gaurav, hair by Darshanye Walekar.
7. Deepika’s bridal team involved her stylist Shaleena Nathani, makeup artist Sandhya Shekhar, international hair stylist Georgiou Gabriel and of course her trainer Nam.
8. We all heard about the G-8 kind of security that kept the media and paparazzi away from the private event. Due to their tight security, not a single picture was viral on the internet.
Bengaluru reception on November 21
Before indulging their B-Town friends into the revelry with their Mumbai reception, the couple is planning to host a reception in Deepika’s hometown. They have booked the ballroom of The Leela Palace Hotel for the grand reception on November 21 that will have Deepika’s extended family and close friends in attendance.
According to a report, Deepika has chosen The Leela for her reception for a very special reason. The biggest reason why Deepika chose to have the reception at the Leela, Bangalore was renowned Italian restaurant of New York, Le Cirque which goes by the name Le Cirque Signature. Deepika loves the restaurant in NYC and their franchise in Bengaluru drew Deepika to The Leela. The food will be pre-dominantly South Indian though.
Today morning they have checked into the hotel on 20th. They will check out on 22nd from the Hotel. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were spotted walking hand-in-hand at the Mumbai airport. The newly-weds were looking gorgeous and we just could not take our eyes off from them.
According to one of the reports further stated that the newlyweds will be living in Deepika’s apartment till their bungalow gets ready. They have bought a bungalow worth Rs 50 crores and after the renovation work is over they will be shifting to their new home.
Mumbai Reception on November 28
A week after their Bengaluru wedding, the couple will host a reception for Bollywood friends in Mumbai’s Grand Hyatt. Bollywood is expected to grace the reception on November 28. While Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Farah Khan are the only Bollywood celebrities to be invited to the wedding in Italy, the rest will make their way to the wedding festivities on reception.
Will Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, and Priyanka Chopra would be invited for Reception Party?
Reception pictures will also break the internet of this power couple just like their wedding pictures. May God bless them with all the happiness in the world and may their bond gets stronger year after year. Congratulations to DeepVeer for their new journey!